20 Yummiest (commercially baked) Cakes

Another long overdue post. :D

Last month, mother's day, my sister told me that she bought our mom a yummy cake, which was in the list of top 20 cakes in Manila.

Out of curiosity (and jealousy as well, since I was not able to try out the cake), I searched for it from the net and found the list my sis was referring to. It was an article from Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper.

Just looking at the list was making me crave for sweets! And I didn't bother looking at their article about the yummiest privately baked cakes... one article is enough! :D

Check out the article from Inquirer.net.
20 yummiest (commercially baked) cakes - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos
Shared via AddThis

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP