About The Foodie's Food Trip

Hello and welcome to The Foodie's Food Trip!

foodie
food·ie \ˈfü-dē\
Noun
  1. A person who has an ardent or refined interest in food; a gourmet: "in the culinary fast lane, where surprises are expected and foodies beg to be thrilled" Boston Globe
  2. a person with a keen interest in food and cookery
  3. a person devoted to refined sensuous enjoyment (especially good food and drink)

I'm not a chef or a cook, and I didn't have any formal lessons in cooking nor baking. But I do love cooking and baking (that is when I'm in the mood). Not only do I love to cook/bake, I also love to eat (well, who doesn't?)... dine-in or take-out, it doesn't matter. :P Ergo the use of the word foodie.

This blog is all about food... my adventures and misadventures with cooking; my escapades with food, restaurants or eateries I've gone to. I will be sharing recipes I've tried, may they be a success or a failure. I will also be sharing tips, tricks and trivia regarding food and drinks.

I admit I'm not an expert on this subject, but I'll do my best. :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP