I have a problem and I need your help. On Christmas, there will be a small gathering in our house with some friends. They will spend Christmas lunch at home. It's pot luck, everyone will bring something and since I'm still in the hype of my baking, I volunteered to make the desserts.
I'm planning to make a few cupcakes since there will be less than 10 people coming over. Now my problem is... what to bake?
I have three choices for the cupcakes:
- Red Velvet - red... perfect for the holidays
- Chocolate - for the chocoholic in me
- Vanilla - something simple for a change
- Creamy vanilla frosting - a la NY's Magnolia Bakery
- Cream cheese frosting - perfect combination.... sweet and tangy
- Vanilla frosting - plain and simple
- Chocolate frosting - to contrast the vanilla cupcake... plus the chocolohic in me just won't let go. :D
- Chocolate ganache - rich, dark, thick
- Whipped chocolate ganache - whippy version of the chocolate ganache
- Chocolate buttercream frosting - back to basic
Take your pick (cupcake and frosting)! Send me a message or comment which one you like most. I will be announing the winning cupcake/s by weekend.