Movie Date Turned Dinner Date

Hubby and I were suppose to go out to watch a movie after work. But laziness struck... for both of us! So we just went out for dinner instead.

We went to Canteen, a British restaurant in Canary Wharf. It's my first time there, hubby's second.


I don't know about their other branches but their branch in Canary Wharf is oh so spacious! And easily located near office buildings.

Hubby ordered Canteen 'Full English' Breakfast

and I ordered their roast for the day, Roast Lamb with mint sauce.

For dessert, we ordered scones with jam and clotted cream.

Just writing about all these food is making me hungry!

1 comments:

Medifast Coupons April 9, 2011 at 12:40 AM  

And how was it because the food sure looks awesome. Clotted cream, my mouth is watering :)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP