Super-easy Nutella Brownies

World Nutella Day is just a few days from now. Can't wait for the new recipes people will be sharing. :)


I'm not joining the World Nutella Day recipe sharing thing, it's not my own recipe but this is just something worth sharing. I just love Nutella! And I've been looking for another yummy Nutella recipes for the past few days. And today I finally got one.

I saw the recipe from Savory Sweet Life. She got the recipe from the book Desserts 4 Today: Flavorful Desserts with Just Four Ingredients. This means only one thing: the recipe only calls for four ingredients. Yes, you read that right, FOUR! (1)Egg, (2)Nutella, (3)Flour and (4)Hazernut.

The recipe will produce 12 mini cupcakes. I have the mini-cupcake pan but I ran out of the mini cupcake liners, so I opted to use the normal size ones. I just doubled the recipe to produce 12 cupcakes.


I'm not into nuts. Actually, I can survive if I add the hazelnuts I wouldn't mind it that much, but hubby's not a fan. For him, if it's chocolate, he wants it all chocolate. Plain and simple. So I was thinking of just replacing the hazelnuts with chocolate chips.

I baked the brownies for 15 minutes. While they were in the oven, I realized that I forgot something... the chocolate chips! Too late now, they were already halfway. So, I just finished baking them and voila! My 3-ingredient Nutella brownies!


Yummy of course! It kinda lacks a bit of chocolateyness, but it's still delicious. I'll just top each one with some Nutella. :)


That's the best-looking frosting/topping I've done in years!

Check out Savory Sweet Life's {4 Ingredients} Nutella Brownies for the recipe.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP