US Food Trip: Phoebe's Cupcakes

Before leaving for our trip to the US (read previous post Back from Vacation), I included Phoebe's Cupcakes in our Chicago itinerary. Just found out about it from Cupcakes Take the Cake from the blog's list of cupcakes.


We went to the shop on our second day in Chicago. Lloyd and I bought a cup of coffee and the Death By Chocolate cupcake - Chocolate Cake with a Fudgy Chocolate Frosting. Rommel & Alina bought the Tuxedo cupcake - Vanilla Cake topped with Chocolate Sugar Cream (sorry no picture of the Tuxedo... I thought I had one though). The Death by Chocolate is to die for. Chocolate lovers will love it. The Tuxedo's yummy too.


Death by Chocolate


Their flavors change every week. Their flavors for this week: Pumpkin Pie and Apple Crunch Cake. Did I mention they also sell dog treats?

How I wish I'm not that far away from Chicago.

Phoebe's Cupcakes, L.L.C.
3327 N. Broadway Ave.
(between Aldine Ave & Buckingham Pl)
Chicago, IL 60657
http://www.phoebescupcakes.com/

1 comments:

Hailey's Beats and Bits October 11, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

wow! death by envy for this. yummy...

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP