My First Two Awards

The Foodie's Food Trip just received it's first award! Not just one, but two blog awards from Anya of Kutsara at Tinidor. Thank you very much!



The rules for these awards are:

  1. To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I am now passing these awards to:

Happy blogging everyone!

3 comments:

kamz July 23, 2009 at 1:51 AM  

Hi janis! thanks for these! I truly appreciate them. will grab them soon!

Liza July 23, 2009 at 6:51 PM  

Wow Congrats! And thanks for including me. I feel honored. :)

janis July 27, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

hi kikamz & Liza,
you're welcome! :)

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP